mFOODIE is focused on improving the farmers market experience. Market-goers will enjoy discovering farmers markets in the National Farmers Market Directory from all over the United States and its Territories.
mFOODIE unifies the farmers market community by encouraging communication among market managers, vendors, and market-goers. With a robust feature set designed to enhance and increase visits to farmers markets, the result is more current and relevant market information.
• Over 8,600 farmers markets and growing!
• Discover markets by Day, Nearby, Name, Map, and hours of operation.
• Search for markets near places using common names such as: Washington Monument or Seattle Space Needle.
• Add market and vendor information: photos, announcements, descriptions, products, specials, events, etc. Add a video news story featuring the market, vendors, events, etc.
• Market Managers and Vendors receive a FREE webpage displaying key mFOODIE information in an easy-to-read, fact sheet style. This is useful for easy tweeting, linking to, or posting to your social media platforms.
View an example Market Webpage
View an example Vendor Webpage
• Analytics Reports provide useful market and vendor data to help better understand market-goer needs.
• Market Managers and Vendors organize & manage their markets and vendor companies using convenient lists. View details, message, add and remove markets and vendors from lists.
• Rewards Program to incentivize market-goer visits and promote markets and products.
• Connects the farmers market community through viewing, commenting, visiting, messaging and favoriting markets, vendors and market-goers.